Free testing for carbon monoxide
December 5, 2008
We have been operating a plumbing and heating business in the valley for over 20 years. During this time, we have always sought to educate homeowners regarding the dangers of carbon monoxide and natural gas. In response to the recent tragedy which has greatly impacted our community, we at 10thMountain Home Services would like to offer Aspen homeowners a free TPI 775 combustible plus detector test that will record carbon monoxide levels and test for natural gas leaks coming from your mechanical room and boiler system.
The hectic holiday season, compounded by the global economic crisis has everyone scrambling for normalcy. It is easy to get sidetracked with things that we all think are more important than the maintenance of our homes.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Lofgren family as we are all saddened by this unfortunate accident. Homeowners, please call 10th Mountain Home Services at 970-927-2210 to schedule a free carbon monoxide and natural gas test for your mechanical room.
Wishing you a safe and wonderful holiday season!
Tom Goode and the 10thMountain family
Recommended Stories For You