November 6, 2014
Editor's note: The following is a recap of arrests the Aspen Police Department made from Oct. 24 through Thursday. The arrests do not reflect an indictment or disposition in any case.
Oct. 24 — Police responded to a report of possible violation of a civil protection order. Shaun Phillips, 46, of Aspen, was arrested and transported to the Pitkin County Jail, where he was charged with violation of a protection order.
Oct. 26 — Alfonsina Cisneros-Noyola, 41, of Carbondale, was arrested and charged with criminal impersonation. The arrest stemmed from an Oct. 20 report of fraudulent use of a Social Security number.
Oct. 26 — Police were on patrol when they were made aware of a disturbance outside The Regal (Whiskey Rush). Francisco Fisher, 33, of Aspen, was arrested and escorted to the Pitkin County Jail, where he was issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
Oct. 30 — Police stopped Rocky Goss, 41, of Aspen, after witnessing a traffic violation. Goss was arrested on a failure-to-appear warrant from Aspen Municipal Court. He was transported to the Pitkin County Jail.
Oct. 30 — Police arrested Anthony Stankas, 42, of Aspen, on an outstanding failure-to-appear warrant from an outside agency. Stankas was taken to the Pitkin County Jail.
Recommended Stories For You
Oct. 31 — Police arrested Frank Ortiz Tejada, 33, of Aspen, on suspicion of violation of a protection order. Ortiz Tejada was transported to the Pitkin County Jail without incident.
Oct. 31 — Police responded to a report of a disturbance at The Caribou Club. Michael McCarty, 56, of New Castle, was arrested and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of trespassing and disorderly conduct.
Saturday — Police responded to a report of shoplifting at City Market. Aaron Bennett, 34, of Aspen, was arrested and issued an Aspen Municipal Court summons on suspicion of shoplifting.
Sunday — Police contacted Nathan Berkel, 32, of Snowmass Village, after witnessing suspicious behavior. Berkel was arrested on a warrant from an outside agency and transported to the Pitkin County Jail.
Wednesday — Police arrested Carol Alexy, 71, of the Aspen area, on two outstanding failure-to-appear warrants from Aspen Municipal Court. Alexy was taken to the Pitkin County Jail, where she also was charged with resisting/interfering with police.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- City of Aspen, DA probe underway into Red Brick embezzlement
- Cops: Aspen police nab suspect in cannabis caper
- Fentanyl at center of new allegations in Hecht case
- Out on probation, convicted cocaine dealer Wayne Reid nabbed for DUI in Golden
- Former Aspen socialite Pamela Phillips gets life in car-bomb killing
- Jury convicts race-car driver, part-time Aspen resident, of predatory lending
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- Austin-based Clark’s Oyster Bar going into Little Annie’s building
- Justice Snow’s, city of Aspen in limbo
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps