Buy a Bush T-shirt
April 1, 2003
I’ve been so excited since hearing from old high school cronies that we are going to be planning a re-enactment of our senior class trip to Washington again this summer.
We are extremely enthusiastic about coming by the White House and visiting with you while in D.C. To make our trip a complete success, we’d like to have a special T-shirt made up in your honor.
So help us pick from the following suggestion T-shirts the one that would fit the occasion best:
– Bush is an oxymoron, but without the oxy.
– How did our oil get under their sand?
– Let’s bomb Texas, they’ve got oil too.
Recommended Stories For You
– Let Exxon send over their own troops.
– 09-11-2001: Saudis 15, Iraq 0.
– How about a pre-emptive impeachment?
– I asked for universal health care, and all I got was this lousy stealth bomber.
– Drunken frat boy drives country into a ditch.
– Bush and Cheney equals Malice in Blunderland.
– “Daddy, can I start the war now?”
– 1,000 points of light, and one dim bulb.
– Big Brother isn’t coming – he’s already here.
– Would Jesus have bombed Iraq?
– G.W.B.: “Why should I care what the American people think? They didn’t vote for me.”
– Drop Bush, not bombs.
– “Hey W., if you can’t pronounce it, don’t bomb it.”
– “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.” (Gandhi)
Thanks for all your thoughts, concerns and appreciation.