Aspen summer transportation services start June 10
May 30, 2017
Summer parking rates return to downtown Aspen on Friday, while the city's summer transit schedule kicks off June 10.
Here is a breakdown of how to get around Aspen this summer:
• All free Aspen shuttles begin their summer schedule June 10, including the seasonal Crosstown Shuttle.
• The Downtowner service provides on-demand service within its service area from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Rides are available by requesting them on the Downtowner's mobile phone app.
• Carpools of two or more adults may pick up a free carpool parking permit at the airport parking kiosk between 6 and 11:30 a.m. on weekdays. Visit http://www.commuter connect.net for help with locating carpool partners.
• Car to Go, Aspen's car-sharing program, offers members access to nine vehicles. Visit http://www.cartogo.com for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
• We-cycle, Aspen's bike transit service is open for the season. Day and season passes are available at stations or at we-cycle.org. More details are at 970-205-9222.
• Summer paid parking rates take effect Friday. Saturday paid parking takes effect Saturday. Sundays and holidays are free.
For bus route and schedule information, call 970-925-8484