BOTTOM LINES | BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENTS
April 20, 2014
Business center announces spring event schedule
The Roaring Fork Business Resource Center recently announced its schedule of seminars and workshops.
The list includes:
• March 19, "How to Start a Business," Colorado Mountain College —Carbondale
• March 27, "Understanding and Troubleshooting the Bookkeeping Process," CMC — Rifle
• April 10, "100 Promotional Ideas for under $100," CMC-Glenwood Springs
• April 24, "Technology for Small Businesses," CMC — Aspen
Also, two events are scheduled for the Marrriott Courtyard in Glenwood Springs on April 12: "The Inventor's Bootcamp" and "Crowdfunding 101."
Cost for each event is $40 per person. Most events begin at 8:30 a.m. and run four hours. Call 970-945-5158 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Bad idea: Car backs into lake at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Eagle County commissioners approve Tree Farm project in El Jebel despite threat of litigation
- Glenn K. Beaton: Don’t fall for the college scam
- Aspen city council OKs new problem dog law
- Basalt council ponders $250,000 settlement with former manager Scanlon