Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Everyone should ski Buttermilk/Snowmass/Highlands tomorrow. Aspen Mountain should suck” — @ggr33n3
• “Absolutely puking snow in #Aspen, hardest I’ve seen it snow all season. Huge flakes! Every run was better. Grab your snorkel” — @cjklug
• “When #Aspen schools declare a snow day you know this storm is the real f-ing deal.” — @ozskier
• “After moving to Aspen a week and a half ago and away from the rain in Oregon. The Pineapple Express must have followed me! 24” of Powder!” — @TWBuckingham
• “I’ll be in Aspen this July for my birthday choking on toxic weed fog. Happy early birthday to me.” — @ColinNickells
• “Only in aspen do you see someone driving their convertible in a snowstorm ...” — @WhitHubb100
• “I’m disappointed #Aspen. I’m all by myself at New York Pizza. Plenty of great za & they have jazz on the stereo!” — @RobDET
• “This girl at trivia just tried to tell me that Aspen is not in America...” — @TommasoRagazzo
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.