Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “If anyone wants to drive to Aspen, Colorado with me and sleep in a Walmart parking lot, I’m down” — @KokoPuff1011
• “Watching X-Games Aspen. These snowmobile jumpers are absolutely crazy.” — @chicagosean
• “my dad told me to stop being ‘so aspen’ and embrace my inner south jersey” — @meow_jana
• “Did I mention how excited I am to get to spend my weekend in Aspen in a beautiful mansion.... Living the dream” — @Kristin_2205
• “Happy to see Colten Moore back out at the @XGames after last year’s tragedy. Proud to see him take the top spot on the podium too!” — @dbaby_23
• “Justin Bieber must be having a wee-ly good time in Aspen if this story about him urinating his is anything to go by.” — @lohandrauhl
• “Reasons I’m going to #Aspen this week:
-18inches of powder
-I DON’T NEED REASONS
-IT’S ASPEN” — @RoamingGnome
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.