Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Mariah Carey walked her dog in a bikini this weekend. In Aspen! Don’t try this at home!” — @YahooOmg
• “Ew why do people like to go to cold places like Aspen or Alaska for vacation? I’d rather go to the Caribbean” — @retromaury
• “Starting to wish I had gone to Aspen for Christmas with my friends. Sheffield is feeling a little alien right now with everyone away.” — @nobodytheidiot
• “Living in #Aspen my whole #life, I have met #people from all over the #world... Today was the first time meeting someone from #kuwait.” — @ASELimousine
• “A walk-up lift ticket to Aspen is $124. What a great way to ensure only the rich Aspen folk can ski there!” — @DrewStandsUp
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.