Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Powder day in Aspen Colorado. Huge. School canceled. Still coming down heavily. Or heavenly. Gorgeous. Hot cocoa by the fire.” — @meaderic
• “My moms on a business trip in Aspen and dad just told me the reasons why he misses her. Basically, he misses our housemaid.” — @fernstweets
• “Think you’re cold? Real temps: -31 in Walden; -27 Craig; -12 Aspen; -13 Greeley; -18 Limon; -9 G Junction; -8 Aurora.” — @TubbsKOA
• “After my run outside this afternoon, my face looked like Lloyd & Harry from ‘Dumber and Dumber’ on the moped up to Aspen” — @AshleyZenner
• “Snow day in Aspen. Schools are closed and my 15 year old son is bouncing off the walls. He can hardly wait to hit the powder on Ajax.” — @aspenyeti
• “Colorado is turning completely insane about guns. I guess the wealthy movie star types in Aspen and Vail control everything.” — @JimmyRants777
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.