Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Santa got my letter! @Weezer is playing at @BellyUpAspen in December! It’s a Christmas Miracle! Now, who wants to be my date...?” — @kmorian
• “Planning out my courses for next semester specifically so that I can make the X Games in Aspen this year” — @Nardbro
• “I’m going to see @switchfoot in Aspen tonight with @jesssmlamb. So yeah I’m pretty pumped” — @tayloralamb
• “See yah #Aspen. Heading to Argentine to meet the @iceaxetv crew in Ushuaia and sail the Drake Passage to #Antarctica.” — @SteepSkiing
• “Going to Aspen for Thanksgiving, but not going skiing.” — @PaigeSewald
• “South Park In aspen!! Lmao this is the funniest episode” — @porkchop914
• “The aspen episode of South Park is the funniest thing ever made. Staaaaaan darrrrsh.” — @HoodBryan
• “Just let it be New Year now so I can be in Aspen skiing!!!!” — @WisemanIona
• “I need a winter vacation in Colorado, shredding Breckinridge and Aspen are on my bucket list” — @MattMemo
• “Here we go! Beautiful Aspen! Checking the weather report” — @MsHopeLogan
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.