Following are the fire and medical calls that Basalt Fire Department responded to between Oct. 2 and Wednesday.
Oct. 2 at 11:09 a.m. — Responded to a medical call to Basalt High School.
Oct. 2 at 10:02 p.m. — Responded to Lakeside Condominiums for a report of a carbon monoxide alarm going off. Crews found moderate levels of carbon monoxide in the house and determined the gas range to be the source. The gas company came to the residence to fix the problem.
Oct. 3 at 9:32 a.m. — Responded to Holland Hills for the report of smoke in the area. The source was a permitted controlled burn.
Oct 3 at 10:01 a.m. — Responded to a fire alarm at Bank of Colorado at Willits. The alarm was triggered by construction dust.
Oct. 3 at 3:07 p.m. — Responded to a call from a Basalt police officer to examine an intoxicated person in custody in downtown Basalt. The party was assessed and released to police.
Oct. 3 at 7:07 p.m. — A party drove to the El Jebel Fire Station with a medical emergency. Aid was administered, and the party was taken to Valley View Hospital for further evaluation.
Oct. 3 at 11:38 p.m. — Responded to a power pole arcing. There was no immediate danger, and the problem was referred to Holy Cross Energy.
Oct. 4 at 12:52 a.m. — Responded to Lazy Glen Mobile Home Park for a problem with overhead power lines. Investigation revealed a broad power outage and possibly a defecting transformer. Outage was reported to Holy Cross Energy.
Oct. 4 at 2:35 a.m. — Responded to a residence with a carbon monoxide going off. After a thorough check of the residence, it was determined to be a false alarm.
Oct. 4 at 4:53 a.m. — Responded to a medical call at El Jebel Mobile Home Park to help a party get up after a fall.
Oct. 4 at 5:19 a.m. — Responded to a residence in Willits for a fire alarm. It was determined to be a faulty detector.
Oct. 4 at 9:37 a.m. — Responded to a residence in Old Snowmass for a report of a carbon monoxide detector going off. A high level of carbon monoxide was found in the home though the occupants were unharmed. The carbon monoxide was cleared from the house, and the homeowner was advised to contact the propane supplier.
Oct. 5 at 7:35 a.m. — Responded to a multi-vehicle accident at mile marker 30 of Highway 82, in Snowmass Canyon. Three patients were transported to hospitals for evaluation and treatment. The eastbound lanes were closed for a number of hours.
Oct. 5 at 4:59 p.m. — Responded to the Waldorf School on a mutual aid call with Carbondale Fire Department for a fire alarm. It was determined to be a false alarm.
Oct. 5 at 3:45 p.m. — Responded to the Basalt Library for a report of a party having a medical problem. An intoxicated female was contacted, but it was determined she didn’t need assistance.
Sunday — Responded to a medical emergency at a house in Blue Lake. A woman was transported to Valley View Hospital for treatment.
Monday — Responded to a medical emergency suffered by a male at a job site.