Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Im going to Aspen labor day weekend, and no of you are going to stop me. Don’t even care if they try to fire me..” — @NotoriousGOP_
• Looking forward to going to Aspen next week for Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech#FortuneTech conference, and seeing many of you there!” — @ShivonneByrne
• “I’ll be in Aspen next week at #FortuneTech If you see me, please introduce yourself.” — @Julie188
• “Amazing #frankzappa tribute at belly up #aspen last night: students from @aspenmusic percussion ensemble. Wish #zappa could have heard it!” — @Michaelconniff
• “Best line in that Politico piece about Hillary’s need for an idea: ‘at the Aspen Ideas Festival last week, Clinton sounded a populist tone.’” — @daveweigel
• “Heading to Aspen.. Where the beer flows like Wine.” — @jrs0301
• “The Maroon Bells are turning 50! Join us Aug. 2 at the base of Aspen Highlands for cake, music and outdoor activities” — @AspenCO
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.