Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Had the most fascinating conversations flying in & out of Aspen. Both w old school oil men sitting next to me. Coincidence?” — @margaretlbrown
• “From standup comedy last night to this business luncheon speech warm up, creativity is flowing in #Aspen.” — @hickforco
• “Things I learned in Aspen. This town doesn’t do breakfast.” — @shaneharris
• “Best coffee in Aspen... @ Victoria’s Espresso Wine & Gourmet Grazing” — @kraneland
• “Zip lining across the mountains in Aspen and white water rafting was one of those things I’ll always remember. I want to go back soon.” — @Uknowlowe
• “Debating whether or not I should sign up for the #ToughMudder in aspen or not.. honestly I don’t know if I’d even make it” — @babygrajeda
• “Great spending time with my friend @DavidAgus tonight here in #Aspen. Always appreciated his support and look fwd to a renewed war on cancer” — @lancearmstrong
• “Up there in the thin air of Aspen, Colo., Newt Gingrich propagated a falsehood of American politics.” —@CapehartJ
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.