Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Jan: Mrs Obama in Hawaii.
Feb: Mrs Obama in Aspen.
Mar: Mrs Obama in China.
Next month: lecture on how we all need to make sacrifices.” — @hale_razor
• “Day 7 of 8 on skis. Earned some apple streudel at Bonnie’s cabin. Yum!” — @innis_susan
• “Heading home after a awesome week here in aspen for the #doublepipe event. Thanks everyone” — @Nate_johnstone
• “Park City, Aspen and Snowmass here I come. 18 days of work and much deserved play.” — @kamlyn
• “With this neverending NY winter, guess who needs some pretty mountain time at the film fest in Aspen?” — @brookeberman
• “Road trip! On my way to Aspen to enjoy some alone time with my daughter and gather inspiration for my next book: SHAMEFUL” — @JoanJohnston
• “I love how diverse @JohnOates new record is. Ahhh the memories of Aspen with train and the cruise make me smile too.” — @trainFanForLife
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.