Back to: News
March 9, 2014
Follow News

On The Hill: Hooray, more daylight! Aspen Mountain is warming up

On the Hill, brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute, brings you a video report showcasing Aspen's ski conditions every day.

VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Amanda Rae delivers her daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.

onthehill@aspentimes.com | facebook.com/onhillreport | twitter.com/onhillreport

SUNDAY, MARCH 9, 2014

Aspen official report: 0" of new snow overnight, 12" in the past 48 hours, and 19" in the past week. Sunny and clear, highs 40-52, SE wind 5-10mph, powder/packed powder.

Aspen Times field report: Another beautiful bluebird Sunday, with packed powder and lots of groomers. WEAR SUNSCREEN and shed those layers--SkiCo is predicting a high of 52 today

Liftline status: There's an unmistakable energy in town, but any lines move quickly.

Snowcast: 30% chance of snow on Monday night; 70% chance on Tuesday.

Featured videos

The Aspen Times
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado's High Country.

Explore Related Articles

Trending in: News

The Aspen Times Updated Mar 9, 2014 11:13AM Published Mar 10, 2014 04:02PM Copyright 2014 The Aspen Times. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.