Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Had a blast squeezing 6 people, a camera, a mic and all of our instruments into the Gondola at Snowmass in Aspen...” — @dwcarpenters
• “Katy perry broke up with john mayer, she just said txted me saying im coming to aspen to just relax and ski witchu... aww bae sorry john” — @Doctor_Dex
• “Aspen day 1: success. Let’s see if I can top 60 mph tomorrow” — @JackTheJinger
• “Flight delayed 3 hours! Not a problem! Chillin at the Ritz Aspen” — @ShawnBusciacco
• “I wanna go on a romantic getaway to Aspen. You know, just to see if it’s worthy of me purchasing a vacation home there.” — @AllyBans
• “Rock Calendar 2-27-04: Police in Aspen, CO. respond to a report of a man wearing a mask entering a store. They discover it’s Michael Jackson” — @RickWIKY
• “Off to my 3 hour accounting lecture on a thurs night and my mom sends me a snap of herself drinking champagne in aspen” — @roslynk
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.