Red Brick to host Valley Art Auction
January 12, 2017
The Red Brick Center for the Arts will present the second annual Valley Art Auction on Tuesday, welcoming the public for an auction of artwork by Roaring Fork Valley artists to benefit the Red Brick.
The event will run from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Red Brick. The silent and live auctions are a fundraiser for the Red Brick, with all proceeds benefiting arts education and outreach. It's free and open to the public and will feature live music from Carbondale's Valley Musico, beverages, and food compliments of European Catering.
Attendees and bidders also will have the opportunity to win an evening at Cedar Ridge, including a catered dinner in the rustic stable with drinks for eight at the elegant Cedar Ridge Ranch in Missouri Heights.
The nonprofit revived the auction in 2016 after a four-year hiatus. Last year's auctions featured more than 70 works by local artists, with bidding starting on the low end at $25 and on the high end at $500.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- Aspen Mountain will open for skiing Memorial Day weekend
- Pitkin sheriff: Feds “bullying” county over immigration stance
- LSD, drugs led to man’s death in Snowmass Base Village parking garage
- Aspen senior breaks own state record, three-peats as 400-meter champion
- LSD, other drugs led to man’s fall from Snowmass parking garage, autopsy states