Jazz Aspen Snowmass ‘Blind Faith’ passes on sale Friday
November 23, 2016
The Jazz Aspen Snowmass "Blind Faith" pass for the music nonprofit's 2017 June and Labor Day music festivals will go on sale Friday at 9 a.m.
The June Experience and Labor Day Experience have both sold out early over the past four years.
The Blind Faith pass offers locals an early opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for one or both events, prior to the artist announcements being made. A three-day wristband for the 2017 Labor Day Experience will be $149. Flex passes for both June and Labor Day will be offered this year including individual tickets for each day of the events. The June Flex Pass will be $139 and Labor Day $179.
The Flex Pass allows buyers the opportunity to pass along tickets to friends and family for shows that may not be of interest to them once announcements are made. A six-day pass, which includes a wristband for both June and Labor Day, is $249.
The 2017 June Experience will return to the Benedict Music Tent on June 23 to 25 while the Labor Day Experience will be at Snowmass Town Park on Sept. 1 to 3. Wristbands or tickets will be mailed to purchasers prior to the events.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Teton Gravity Research’s ‘Rogue Elements’ documents a weird winter in Jackson Hole and beyond
- LCD Soundsystem, Method Man and Redman, Martin Garrix, Marshmello to play X Games and Belly Up Aspen
- Bumper Jacksons headline Wheeler Opera House’s On the Rise series
- Matchstick Productions’ ‘Drop Everything’ makes ski movies fun again
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?