Free Snowmass concert series starts Saturday
June 8, 2017
Progressive bluegrass band Hot Buttered Rum will kick off the Snowmass Village free summer concert series on Saturday. Starting at 5 p.m. on fanny Hill, the concert is being presented in conjunction with the Snowmass Rendezvous Craft Beer Festival.
The concert series — running since 1994 and run by Snowmass Village and Jazz Aspen Snowmass — continues through September.
Rounding out the 11-concert lineup are:
See-I, June 15, 6 p.m.
Brothers Keeper & John Popper, June 22, 6 p.m.
Head for the Hills, July 6, 6 p.m.
Deaf Camp Benefit, July 15, 2 p.m.
New Orleans Suspects, July 20, 6 p.m.
Freddy Jones Band, July 27, 6 p.m.
Ruaile Buaile, Aug. 5, 6 p.m.
Sundy Best, Aug. 10, 6 p.m.
Otis Taylor Band, Aug. 17, 6 p.m.
'90s Glow Show, Sept. 9, 7 p.m.
Bring a blanket or lawn chair to sit in. Food is allowed in the fenced in area. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be carried into the fenced in area, but beverages will be available for purchase in the fenced in area. Dogs and their owners have a designated area on the hillside above Woodrun V. More info at http://www.gosnowmass.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Lisa Fischer, out of the shadow of the Rolling Stones and onto the stage at Jazz Aspen
- Aspen Ideas Fest staging Robert Schenkkan’s Trump dystopia ‘Building the Wall’
- Recovering from a near tragedy and preparing for 50th anniversary, Tower of Power headlines Jazz Aspen June Experience
- Miike Snow returns to Belly Up Aspen
- Starring in Theatre Aspen’s ‘Hairspray,’ young actress finds more than a great role