Aspen Music Festival locals passes on sale
May 18, 2017
The Aspen Music Festival and School's "Locals Pass" is now on sale, with discounted prices and the lowest available for the summer's concerts featuring stars like Renee Fleming, Sarah Chang, Edgar Meyer and Yefim Bronfman.
The passes are available to anyone with a Colorado driver's license or state-issued identification with a Roaring Fork Valley address. The pass is $60 and includes deeply discounted or free admission to Music Fest events all summer long.
Passholders can purchase tickets for as many as six concerts, including Sunday Aspen Festival Orchestra concerts for $30 (marked down from $82), Friday Aspen Chamber Symphony concerts for $20 (discounted from $80) or any other regularly scheduled concert or Opera Scenes Master Class for $15.
The pass includes four free admissions to dress rehearsals or instrumental master classes.
This year's pass also includes free entry to the U.S. premiere of Luke Bedford's chamber opera, "Seven Angels," and/or a fully staged opera production of Mozart's "La clemenza di Tito" for $20 (discounts from $50).
Some restrictions apply. Visit http://www.aspenmusicfestival.com or call the AMFS box office at 970-925-9042 for more information.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- A 5Point Film Festival encore at the Wheeler Opera House
- Aspen Art Museum honored with 2017 National Medal for Museum and Library Service
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?
- Wildfest to include tours of Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm
- Longtime Wheeler Opera House sound man Gordon Wilder retires after 25 years
- Aspen Mountain will open for skiing Memorial Day Weekend
- Nikos Hecht of Aspen cleared in federal civil suit alleging rape in Mexico
- Aspen senior breaks own state record, three-peats as 400-meter champion
- Hundreds brave chilly morning at Ride for the Pass
- Aspen’s Abarca wins first leg of triple crown, takes 3A 200-meter title