ASPEN - Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them on Sunday.
Here's what we found - in their unedited form - last week:
• "Aspen noted to have more lifts in the restaurant than on the mountain #nipandtuck" - @Bersnter
• "Today made top 10 worst days if my life, the only thing that's positive is that in 3 days I'll be in Aspen" - @MattRossi14
• "The fact that my mom calls me to tell me that her boyfriend is surprising her for valentines day by taking her to Aspen really upsets me." - @kylieee_ellison
• "Who's in aspen and wants to shred pipe?" - SimonDumont06
• "Shared sacrifice called for by POTUS - taxpayers pay double for Presidents Day vacays of First Couple. Him to Palm Beach, her to Aspen." - @penguinponders
• "Michelle Obama takes girls to Aspen for President's Day trip while President goes to Florida w/friends. Is First Family tired of him too?" - @SpunkyBraun
• "6 weeks after Hawaii, Barack goes to Palm Beach while Michelle goes to Aspen? Tone deaf and out of touch don't even begin to cover it" - @MaddyinMass
• "Thanks to writer Andre Salvail, of the Aspen Times Weekly, for a great write up before the Aspen show tomorrow." - @jerryjeffwalker
• "only in aspen would someone dress up as Cupid, get on a ski lift and throw rubber hearts at random people below and get arrested on v day" - @AlexandraArpey
• "Oh Sherry!!! Journey, Keith Urban , Jackson Browne and Train are coming to JAS Aspen/ Snowmass Jazz Aspen" - @Raifie
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.