Staff report
Snowmass Sun
Snowmass Village, CO, Colorado

Back to: News
January 29, 2013
Follow News

Fire Calls, Jan. 13-15

SNOWMASS VILLAGE - The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following 911 calls between Jan. 13 and Jan. 15.

January 13:

• Automatic Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condos. The alarm was caused by a cooking error in Fur Building.

• Medical call to the 1 Timbers Club Court Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from an abdominal injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the 100 Elbert Lane the Westin Unit #895 for a person suffering from a neck injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the 100 Elbert Lane the Westin Unit #411 for a person suffering from a gastrointestinal problem. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

January 14:

• Medical call to the Gallun Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from an unexpected level of altered consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Fire call to 44 Spruce Ridge Lane for a structure fire. No fire was found at the address. However, steam was visible coming from a vent on the side of the house.

• Mutual Aid to Aspen Ambulance at 120 N. Mill Street the Aspen Library for a person suffering from a small laceration on his forehead. The patient refused transportation to the hospital.

• Fire call to 105 Daly Lane for a report of the fire alarm sounding and water leaking out from under the Snowmass Clinic front door. The leak was caused by a broken pipe.

January 15:

• Automatic Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way Unit #305. The alarm was caused by a cooking error

• Medical call to the Timbers Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to 16 Kearns Road the Village Market for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Automatic Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condo Unit #1208. The alarm was caused by a Cooler put on a hot stove top.

• Medical call to the Timbers Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a wrist injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the Gallun Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the Gallun Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from possible altitude sickness. One person was evaluated but refused transportation to the hospital.

• Automatic Fire alarm at 18 Hidden Lane. The alarm was caused by a fireplace smoke.

• Automatic Fire alarm at 640 Carriage Way. The alarm was caused by a cooking error

• Water flow alarm at 100 Elbert Lane. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.


Explore Related Articles

The Aspen Times Updated Jan 29, 2013 05:34PM Published Jan 29, 2013 05:33PM Copyright 2013 The Aspen Times. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.