SNOWMASS VILLAGE --Snow covers the walkway to the Snowmass Chapel on Jan. 27 after some overnight snowfall. After a particularly dry January, with only 12 inches recorded at the Snowmass Water and Sanitation District as of Jan. 27, according to supervisor Dean Wieser, the winter weather this week has been a welcome sight. See page 4 for details about the forecast.
Snow at last
Trending in: News
- Mother sues Basalt doctor for son’s wrongful death
- Nardi takes the stand, claims accuser was the abuser
- Basalt Burger joint, Carbondale brewer team in ‘tap takeover’
- Their Generation: Jim and Bianca Hooker look back at a life of service
- Aspen bartender Peter Nardi found guilty of sexual assault, other charges