SNOWMASS VILLAGE --Snow covers the walkway to the Snowmass Chapel on Jan. 27 after some overnight snowfall. After a particularly dry January, with only 12 inches recorded at the Snowmass Water and Sanitation District as of Jan. 27, according to supervisor Dean Wieser, the winter weather this week has been a welcome sight. See page 4 for details about the forecast.
Snow at last
Trending in: News
- Sheriff’s Office identifies Aspen cyclist
- Spotty showers can’t prevent wildfires in Aspen, Basalt
- DA: Suspect in El Jebel double murder purchased gun legally on the same day
- Aspen mayor airs concerns about proposed underground tunnel at Dancing Bear
- Aspen, Old Snowmass men pay $5K in damages for illegal trail near airport