SNOWMASS VILLAGE --Snow covers the walkway to the Snowmass Chapel on Jan. 27 after some overnight snowfall. After a particularly dry January, with only 12 inches recorded at the Snowmass Water and Sanitation District as of Jan. 27, according to supervisor Dean Wieser, the winter weather this week has been a welcome sight. See page 4 for details about the forecast.
Snow at last
Trending in: News
- Friend of injured Aspen climber creates fund to help with hospital bills
- Skye Skinner, executive director of Aspen Community School, leads $13 million renovation
- Illegal hotel stay in Aspen leads to jail term for homeless man
- Woman’s death leads to citation of Basalt bartender by state liquor board
- Roaring Fork Valley-area school districts focus on technology integration