SNOWMASS VILLAGE --Snow covers the walkway to the Snowmass Chapel on Jan. 27 after some overnight snowfall. After a particularly dry January, with only 12 inches recorded at the Snowmass Water and Sanitation District as of Jan. 27, according to supervisor Dean Wieser, the winter weather this week has been a welcome sight. See page 4 for details about the forecast.
Snow at last
Trending in: News
- Schools, border, health care highlight GOP talk in Aspen
- Private aircraft skids off runway at Aspen airport; no injuries
- Explosion in overnight use creates parking problem at Maroon Lake
- Would marijuana clubs tarnish the Aspen brand?
- Police trace Basalt woman’s steps on night of fatal pedestrian accident