SNOWMASS VILLAGE --Snow covers the walkway to the Snowmass Chapel on Jan. 27 after some overnight snowfall. After a particularly dry January, with only 12 inches recorded at the Snowmass Water and Sanitation District as of Jan. 27, according to supervisor Dean Wieser, the winter weather this week has been a welcome sight. See page 4 for details about the forecast.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Pitkin County Sheriff digs into Community Chest to help inmate
- Aspen avalanche victim died of asphyxia, blunt force trauma
- Krabloonik in Snowmass chosen for dog-sledding documentary
- Valley poetry program culminates with live performances in Carbondale and Aspen