ASPEN - Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them in their unedited form on Sunday.
Here's what we found this week:
• "Its a steamy 8 degrees in Aspen today I probably won't die of hypothermia with conditions like that." - @Little_Regg_ie
• "Think I need to get out more. Just got a big email from Aspen announcing bands for free concert series and I don't recognize any of them." - @Jenn_Rudolph
• "X games so soon! Aspen is gonna be sick!" - @jLambo541
• Aspen bound I'm bout to smoke so much" - @slimthugga
• "After watching Dumb and Dumber I am now even more excited to go to Aspen in 4 days!!! How have I never seen this before?" - @sasher7
• "My nurse just told me I was very pretty and looked liked I belonged on the slopes in Aspen" - @Valley_Hood
• "One of the perks of working at a cafe in aspen: served coffee to Orlando Bloom today" - @kinseylux44
• "The way I was jumping the ramps and grinding the rails I might get invited to Aspen for the winter X-Games" - @Bog_Nemanja
• "We are so excited to be named Business of the Year today for Non Profits in Aspen and the Valley we could just SING!" - @TheatreAspen
• "X-Games is being held in Aspen this year. California is beautiful." - @officialTGAL
• "It is sad when you have to leave an awesome place, a paradise like Aspen to go back in Kansas and start school!!! :(" - @JoaKing8
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.