Staff report
Snowmass Village, CO, Colorado

Back to: News
January 1, 2013
Follow News

Fire Calls, Dec. 21-30

SNOWMASS VILLAGE - The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following 911 calls between Dec. 21 and Dec. 30.

December 21:

• Automatic fire alarm at 406 Ridge Road. The cause of the alarm was steam from a shower.

• Medical call to the Daly Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from head and shoulder injuries. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic. We were cancelled on scene.

• Medical call to the Daly Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from midline back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Mutual Aid to Aspen Ambulance to Lift 1A for a person suffering from a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 385 Fairway Drive. A vehicle was found running in the garage. The home was ventilated.

• Automatic fire alarm at Season's Four Condos Unit #H 129. The cause of the alarm was steam from a shower.

December 22:

• Automatic fire alarm at 70 Club Commons Circle room 107. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Automatic fire alarm at 60 Fall Lane the Sonnenblick Condos Unit #2. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Medical call at 31 Burnt Mountain Circle the Two Creeks Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call at 1 Timbers Club Court the Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 23:

• Automatic fire alarm at 48 East Ridge Lane. Nothing was found. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

• Medical call at the Gallun Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from head and back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call at the Timbers Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call at 150 Snowmass Club Circle Unit #1531 for a person suffering from disorientation. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 24:

• Medical call at the 198 Gallun Lane ski patrol pickup point for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call at 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a leg fracture. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call at 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from low oxygen saturation. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Automatic fire alarm to 340 Spruce Ridge Lane. The cause of the alarm was smoke from the fireplace.

• Sprinkler flow alarm at 84 Carriage Way the Base Village Transit Center. The cause of the alarm was a broken pipe on P3 Level. The riser to area was shut off and property management was notified.

December 25:

• Automatic fire alarm to Tamarack Condos Building 1 Unit 3. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Automatic fire alarm to Crestwood Condos Unit #1304. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Automatic fire alarm to 70 Commons Circle Unit #107. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Automatic fire/flow alarm to the Westin Conference Center loading dock. No water was flowing and the alarm was determined to be caused by a system malfunction.

December 26:

• Fire call to 70 Carriage Way for a smell of gas. We investigated but nothing was found.

• Automatic fire alarm to 70 Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Medical call at 440 Spruce Ridge Lane for a person who had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 27:

• Automatic fire alarm to 150 Snowmass Club Circle. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Medical call to 10 Burnt Mountain Circle for a person suffering from altitude sickness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to 1 Timbers Club Court for a skier suffering from a leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to 446 Snowmass Club Circle for a person suffering from altitude sickness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane for a person suffering from cardiac issues. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to Snowmass Police Station for an arrestee with injuries. No injuries were found and transportation was not needed.

December 28:

• Medical call to 135 Timbers Club Court Unit #332 for a person suffering from a bleeding foot. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the Gallun Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 840 Chokecherry Lane. The alarm system was accidentally activated.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 318 Meadow Road. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

• Mutual aid to Aspen Ambulance at 1301 East Cooper Avenue for a possible structure fire. Our response was cancelled in route.

• Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane Unit #659 for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 29:

• Medical call to the Base Village Plaza outside the Treehouse for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to Venga Venga for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 30:

• Automatic fire alarm to 400 Wood Road Unit #1321. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Medical call to 105 Daly Lane for a person suffering from a shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Flow alarm at the Elk Camp Restaurant. The cause of the alarm was a broken sprinkler head.

• Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane Unit #430 for a sick person. The patient refused transportation to the hospital.

• Automatic fire alarm to 400 Wood Road Unit #1321. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Medical call to 120 Carriage Way for a person suffering from neck pain. The patient refused transportation to the hospital.

• Medical call to Daly Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Mutual aid to Aspen Ambulance at 400 East Durant Avenue, Ruby Park for an unconscious party. The patient refused transportation to the hospital and was turned over to the Aspen Police Department.

• Medical call to 147 Maple Ridge Lane for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.


Explore Related Articles

Trending in: News

The Aspen Times Updated Jan 1, 2013 05:12PM Published Jan 1, 2013 05:09PM Copyright 2013 The Aspen Times. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.