Staff report
Snowmass Sun
Snowmass Village, CO, Colorado

Back to: News
December 24, 2012
Follow News

Fire Calls, Dec. 17-20

SNOWMASS VILLAGE - The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following 911 calls between Dec. 17 and Dec. 20.

December 17:

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 183 East Fork Lane. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction because no Carbon monoxide was found

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 183 East Fork Lane. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction because no Carbon monoxide was found

• Ice Rescue at the Fox Run Pond. One dog had fallen through the ice and was rescued by a swimmer in a dry suit.

• Medical call to 115 Daly Lane, Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 18:

• Medical call to the Timberline Condo's Unit #D1A for a person suffering from cardiac arrest with CPR in progress. One person was treated, no transport was required.

December 19:

• Medical call to 35 Upper Woodbridge Unit #23E for a person suffering from an overdose. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Automatic Fire Alarm to 400 Wood Road the Crestwood Condos. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 50 Terrace Lane. We detected 112 parts per million inside the residence. Source Gas disconnected the gas to the boiler system and the homeowners were relocated to a friend's house for the evening.

• Automatic aid to Aspen Ambulance at 50 Harmony Place Unit #210 for a person suffering from difficulty breathing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

December 20:

• Automatic Fire Alarm to 45 Snowmass Village Mall. The Snowmass Village Police Department cancelled us while we were in route. They were on scene for a panic alarm and found maintenance being done on the alarm system.

• Medical call to the Daly Lane Ski Patrol pick-up point for a person suffering from a left arm and shoulder injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

• Automatic Fire/Flow Alarm at the Snowmass Mountain Condos. The fire alarm panel showed normal conditions. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

• Carbon monoxide alarm at 281 Pine Crest Drive. No carbon monoxide was found in the house. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction.

• Medical call to the North Face store on the Snowmass Mall for an injured person at the Ticket Pavillion. One person was evaluated for hurt ribs. The patient refused transportation.

• Medical call to Sundance Drug and Liquor for a person suffering from a possible seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.


Explore Related Articles

Trending in: News

The Aspen Times Updated Dec 24, 2012 04:33PM Published Dec 24, 2012 04:20PM Copyright 2012 The Aspen Times. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.