SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Schools, border, health care highlight GOP talk in Aspen
- Police trace Basalt woman’s steps on night of fatal pedestrian accident
- Aspen area rescuers stay busy with injured rider, hiker and climber
- Trial set for Carbondale man accused of felony cocaine charge
- Nine charges filed against suspect in the El Jebel murder case