SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- Avalanche info center issues final report on fatal Aspen slide
- Plea deal struck for Aspen student in February marijuana arrest
- Study doesn’t deter Aspen officials’ concerns about youth drug use
- Glenwood area mountain biking potential abounds in new plan
- Aspen plea deal yanked following woman’s California arrest