SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- Moose dies after hit-and-run in Snowmass
- Forest Service considers demolishing Burnt Mountain cabin
- Aspen officials apologize for traffic jam on opening day of USA Pro Challenge
- Stone: Surly kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar
- State police: Basalt driver in fatal Highway 133 crash likely faces charges