SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- More details emerge about X Games weekend arrests
- Aspen cafe sues landlord over construction, eviction threats
- Mark Hunt’s Base1 proposal continued to February at Aspen City Council
- Shadowrock project reignited in El Jebel after rough road in recession
- Carbondale man faces charges for killing four mule deer