SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- David Burke Kitchen, new nightclub to open in December
- Aspen hotel desk clerk wrecks shuttle, spits on cop
- Aspen Mayor Steve Skadron will attend United Nations climate talks in Paris next week
- Basalt manager tries to break impasse on land use dispute
- Race times, event schedule released for Winternational