SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- Alleged drunken hospital incident leads to nixed plea deal
- Snowmass reaps 66 inches of snow over last 13 days
- Aspen-area public bus drivers vote to join union
- Bighorn sheep event returns for second, and possibly final, year in Basalt
- Major projects planned on Highway 133 between Carbondale and Redstone