SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Pitkin County Sheriff digs into Community Chest to help inmate
- Aspen avalanche victim died of asphyxia, blunt force trauma
- Krabloonik in Snowmass chosen for dog-sledding documentary
- Valley poetry program culminates with live performances in Carbondale and Aspen