SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Even with arrests, mystery shrouds Pfister case
- Highlands won’t be the last to close
- Pfister homicide investigation will mean lots of overtime, Sheriff’s Office says
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.
- Candidate withdraws from Basalt Town Council race