SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- Major New York brokerage buys Aspen real estate firm
- Aspen’s Explore Booksellers under contract to sell for $4.6 million
- Art and fashion celebrate 10 years of Windwalkers at Aspen benefit
- Aspen lane closure creates massive gridlock on Main Street
- On The Hill: Test driving hotrod Kästle's before the holiday onslaught