SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
- Aspen ski instructor faces sex crime allegations in Arapahoe County
- Aspen Skiing Co. sets course to handle ski industry consolidation trend
- Former mayoral candidate Marilyn Marks sells home, moves to Denver
- Emerging playwrights take ten at Theater Masters 2015 festival
- Community purpose central to Base Village in Snowmass review