SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Police arrest Glenwood Springs man for attempted murder
- Coroner: Nancy Pfister died of blunt force trauma to the head
- In Aspen, recession-plagued projects coming back to life
- Waste Management taking over recycling throughout Roaring Fork Valley
- Krabloonik owner pleads not guilty to animal-cruelty charges