SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Pitkin County's first day of marijuana sales a success
- Pfister homicide investigation will mean lots of overtime, Sheriff’s Office says
- Man faces felony charge following parking ticket
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass announces Labor Day lineup
- Court records: Suspect Styler had been ‘traumatized’ by previous legal matters