SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Mother sues Basalt doctor for son’s wrongful death
- Aspen bartender Peter Nardi found guilty of sexual assault, other charges
- Nardi takes the stand, claims accuser was the abuser
- Basalt Burger joint, Carbondale brewer team in ‘tap takeover’
- Their Generation: Jim and Bianca Hooker look back at a life of service