SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Conundrum Hot Springs tests low for E. coli levels but concerns remain
- Cozy Point could become new home for a dog park
- Maroon Bells photographer sleeps in his car to get the perfect shot
- Pitkin County felony case filings suggest sharp decline
- Aspen Chamber Resort Association board endorses Sky Hotel plans