SNOWMASS VILLAGE - In response to the request of Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy for all churches to ring bells 26 times one week following the devastating actions in Newtown, Snowmass Chapel will be gathering outside at the bell tower at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 21 to ring the bell for each life lost and have a moment of silence remembering those who died in the shooting. Members of the community are invited to join.
Chapel remembering victims of shooting
Trending in: News
- Schools, border, health care highlight GOP talk in Aspen
- Private aircraft skids off runway at Aspen airport; no injuries
- Explosion in overnight use creates parking problem at Maroon Lake
- Would marijuana clubs tarnish the Aspen brand?
- Police trace Basalt woman’s steps on night of fatal pedestrian accident