ASPEN - Chefs Mario Batali, Jos Andrs, Jacques Ppin and Tom Colicchio will be among the demonstration presenters at the 2013 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Food & Wine magazine, the event's producer, announced in a statement.The 31st annual Food & Wine Classic is set for June 14 to 16, with cooking demonstrations, wine seminars, panel discussions and the Grand Tasting Pavilion. Tickets are on sale now for $1,150, with the price increasing to $1,250 March 15. Tickets are available by calling 877-900-WINE or at www.foodandwine.com/classic.Highlights of the upcoming Food & Wine Classic program include Batali's Sicilian Summer Supper, do-it-yourself sausage with Chris Cosentino, a demonstration with the winner of "Top Chef: Seattle," and the return of the Classic Cook-Off.Further details for the 2013 Classic will be announced in the months ahead.
- Alleged drunken hospital incident leads to nixed plea deal
- Snowmass reaps 66 inches of snow over last 13 days
- Aspen-area public bus drivers vote to join union
- Bighorn sheep event returns for second, and possibly final, year in Basalt
- Major projects planned on Highway 133 between Carbondale and Redstone