Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Price of Paradise: The exhausting path to a tragedy
- Snowmass man to Aspen cop: 'Of course' that's coke up my nose
- Aspen Hall of Fame inductee Tom Anderson passes away at age 78
- Aspen mompreneurs' war on static gets Martha Stewart's attention
- Roots of Aspen School District Question 3A go back five years