Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Light up the tree
Trending in: News
- Schools, border, health care highlight GOP talk in Aspen
- Police trace Basalt woman’s steps on night of fatal pedestrian accident
- Aspen area rescuers stay busy with injured rider, hiker and climber
- Trial set for Carbondale man accused of felony cocaine charge
- Nine charges filed against suspect in the El Jebel murder case