Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Youth rises to gold in Women’s Snowboard Superpipe contest
- More arrests recorded at this year’s Winter X Games
- Winter X Games the key to Aspen Skiing Co.’s business future
- Aspen Times Weekly: The Next Big Thing is Kelowna, Canada
- Aspen’s X Games party in full force this weekend, college-budget style