Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Colorado Supreme Court rules against private streams
- Gold mine eyed near Independence Pass summit, east of Aspen
- Report exposes Snowmass councilman's conduct in jail
- Developer looks to build Four Seasons at base of Aspen's Shadow Mountain
- Review: Rodrigo y Gabriela, Chicago and Maceo Parker at the JAS June Experience