Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- By any name, terrain west of Aspen Mountain can be dangerous for slides
- Aspen, Snowmass Village post offices in dire need of workers
- One year later, Nancy Pfister murder case felt in Aspen
- Developer ready to discuss Basalt hotel plan with council, public in March
- Avalanche victim was longtime Aspen resident Marty Gancsos