Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Holland Hills residents: Marijuana greenhouse stinks up neighborhood
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating edibles
- Aspen Residence Hotel owner alleges squeeze play by landlord
- 'Merchants of Doubt' digs into climate change opposition
- Analysis compares Basalt hotel project with committee's advice