Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Light up the tree
Trending in: News
- Friend of injured Aspen climber creates fund to help with hospital bills
- Skye Skinner, executive director of Aspen Community School, leads $13 million renovation
- Illegal hotel stay in Aspen leads to jail term for homeless man
- Roaring Fork Valley-area school districts focus on technology integration
- Aspen police official provides kidney to sheriff’s deputy’s daughter