Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- David Burke Kitchen, new nightclub to open in December
- Aspen hotel desk clerk wrecks shuttle, spits on cop
- Aspen Mayor Steve Skadron will attend United Nations climate talks in Paris next week
- Basalt manager tries to break impasse on land use dispute
- Race times, event schedule released for Winternational