Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Light up the tree
Trending in: News
- Police arrest Glenwood Springs man for attempted murder
- In Aspen, recession-plagued projects coming back to life
- Coroner: Nancy Pfister died of blunt force trauma to the head
- Waste Management taking over recycling throughout Roaring Fork Valley
- Krabloonik owner pleads not guilty to animal-cruelty charges