Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Light up the tree
Trending in: News
- Mother sues Basalt doctor for son’s wrongful death
- Aspen bartender Peter Nardi found guilty of sexual assault, other charges
- Nardi takes the stand, claims accuser was the abuser
- Basalt Burger joint, Carbondale brewer team in ‘tap takeover’
- Their Generation: Jim and Bianca Hooker look back at a life of service