Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Light up the tree
Trending in: News
- Schools, border, health care highlight GOP talk in Aspen
- Private aircraft skids off runway at Aspen airport; no injuries
- Explosion in overnight use creates parking problem at Maroon Lake
- Would marijuana clubs tarnish the Aspen brand?
- Police trace Basalt woman’s steps on night of fatal pedestrian accident