Donors hung these handmade ornaments on the Hospice Tree at Viceroy Snowmass on Nov. 30. The ornaments are given to those who donate to Home Care & Hospice of the Valley in honor of a loved one who has passed away, and the names of those honored are read at various tree lightings throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Light up the tree
Trending in: News
- Conundrum Hot Springs tests low for E. coli levels but concerns remain
- Cozy Point could become new home for a dog park
- Maroon Bells photographer sleeps in his car to get the perfect shot
- Pitkin County felony case filings suggest sharp decline
- Aspen Chamber Resort Association board endorses Sky Hotel plans