ASPEN - Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here's what we found - in their unedited form - last week:
• "I hope in the Dumb and Dumber sequel, when they 'got no food and got no jobs,' they get food stamps and welfare instead of moving to Aspen" - @ToddMitchum
• "Dont feel bad for the top 1%, they still can buy houses in aspen, LA, an island in Maine, and still be able 2 pay for their kids college." - @JtotheAC
• "I do wish I was in Aspen, Colorado right about now though. You southern Christian republicans ruin everything.!" - @Hubris_Ben
• "the headline in the Aspen Times asked, 'Aspendam?'" - @trippinsh
• "Aspendam' gonna be one of the biggest tourist locations WATCH.. (ASPEN colorado) in reference to Amsterdam's marijuana cafes" - @NovaG2k23
• "Many actors and rich people live in Aspen, CO who favor a Democrat and prefer to smoke a joint just to smoke a joint." - @Mike_Talks_ALot
• "I wanna go to aspen but I dnt wanna ski just sit in one these nice log cabins I see on travel channel" - @Resa_Resa23
• "Ok it's official. aspen and snowmass need snow bad and now! this makes me worried. i'm still wearing t-shirt and sandals!" - @Wednesday18
• "The price gouging of gasoline in New York after #Sandy has brought the price of a gallon to be......still cheaper than #Aspen" - @rileytippet
• "like shooting the shit with romney in front of a roaring fire in aspen sounds like a good time. i bet he's really good at skiing." - @ashlaboo
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.