SNOWMASS VILLAGE - The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the responding fire calls between Oct. 15 and Oct. 19. October 15:• Medical call to 1423 Brush Creek Road for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.• Fire call to 300 Carriage Way for a gas leak in the kitchen. The gas was turned off and the incident was turned over to the gas company.• Automatic fire alarm to 35 Lower Woodbridge, Seasons Four Unit #X187. The cause of this alarm was a cooking error.October 16:• Fire call to 130 Wood Road Unit #238 for a carbon monoxide alarm. It was determined that this was alarm was caused by a system malfunction.October 18:• Fire call to 38 Saddleback Lane for a combustible gas alarm. No hazardous conditions were found.October 19:• Fire call to 45 Snowmass Mall Buildings B & C for a sprinkler tamper alarm. It was determined that the cause of this alarm was a system malfunction.
- Photos: Trump arrives in Aspen
- Moose in no hurry to move from Maroon Lake, loop trail closed
- City Hall debate shows conflicting views over old Aspen
- El JeBowl sold, remodel aims to attract new generation of customers
- Pete McBride to discuss Grand Canyon trek, screen Ganges documentary at MountainSummit