CARBONDALE - The Roaring Fork Watershed Collaborative and Roaring Fork Conservancy are hosting a Candidate Forum on Water for Eagle, Pitkin and Garfield county commissioner candidates. Aspen Public Radio's Carolyne Heldman will be moderating the forum. Learn from the candidates their views on local watershed and river issues and how, if elected, they will work to protect the Roaring Fork Watershed. Event sponsored by Roaring Fork Conservancy, Roaring Fork Sierra Club, Ferdinand Hayden Trout Unlimited, and the Western Rivers Institute. For more information call 970-927-1290 or visit www.roaringfork.org.
- Moose in no hurry to move from Maroon Lake, loop trail closed
- City Hall debate shows conflicting views over old Aspen
- El JeBowl sold, remodel aims to attract new generation of customers
- Pete McBride to discuss Grand Canyon trek, screen Ganges documentary at MountainSummit
- Photos: Trump arrives in Aspen