CARBONDALE - The Roaring Fork Watershed Collaborative and Roaring Fork Conservancy are hosting a Candidate Forum on Water for Eagle, Pitkin and Garfield county commissioner candidates. Aspen Public Radio's Carolyne Heldman will be moderating the forum. Learn from the candidates their views on local watershed and river issues and how, if elected, they will work to protect the Roaring Fork Watershed. Event sponsored by Roaring Fork Conservancy, Roaring Fork Sierra Club, Ferdinand Hayden Trout Unlimited, and the Western Rivers Institute. For more information call 970-927-1290 or visit www.roaringfork.org.
- Sardy House swaps hands for $23 million
- Former Aspen resident Robert J. Cooper, creator of St.-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, dies at 39
- Five-acre marijuana field proposed in Missouri Heights
- John Dolinsek passes away at age 90, leaves lasting Aspen legacy with brother
- At Aspen Community School, the play's not really the thing