ASPEN -Openings on volunteer citizen boards, which advise the Board of County Commissioners, include the Agricultural Building Review Committee, Conflict Committee Pool, Election Commission, Healthy Rivers & Streams, Redstone Historic Preservation Commission, Senior Services Council, Translator Advisory Board and Weed Advisory Board. Applications due Sept. 14. Board descriptions and applications are online at www.aspenpitkin.com/citizenboards.
- Hunt’s concepts get a favorable response at HPC
- Aspen ski resorts improve in SKI’s annual rankings
- Woman’s death leads to citation of Basalt bartender by state liquor board
- Terry McMillan gets her groove during Aspen Writers’ Foundation residency
- Alleged robber of El Jebel liquor store facing five charges