ASPEN -Openings on volunteer citizen boards, which advise the Board of County Commissioners, include the Agricultural Building Review Committee, Conflict Committee Pool, Election Commission, Healthy Rivers & Streams, Redstone Historic Preservation Commission, Senior Services Council, Translator Advisory Board and Weed Advisory Board. Applications due Sept. 14. Board descriptions and applications are online at www.aspenpitkin.com/citizenboards.
Applications available for openings on county volunteer boards
Trending in: News
- Even with arrests, mystery shrouds Pfister case
- Highlands won’t be the last to close
- Pfister homicide investigation will mean lots of overtime, Sheriff’s Office says
- On The Hill: 12" new snow and bluebird on Aspen Mountain! Get out before it turns to mashed potatoes.
- Candidate withdraws from Basalt Town Council race