ASPEN -Openings on volunteer citizen boards, which advise the Board of County Commissioners, include the Agricultural Building Review Committee, Conflict Committee Pool, Election Commission, Healthy Rivers & Streams, Redstone Historic Preservation Commission, Senior Services Council, Translator Advisory Board and Weed Advisory Board. Applications due Sept. 14. Board descriptions and applications are online at www.aspenpitkin.com/citizenboards.
Applications available for openings on county volunteer boards
Trending in: News
- Pitkin County's first day of marijuana sales a success
- Pfister homicide investigation will mean lots of overtime, Sheriff’s Office says
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass announces Labor Day lineup
- Man faces felony charge following parking ticket
- Court records: Suspect Styler had been ‘traumatized’ by previous legal matters