ASPEN -Openings on volunteer citizen boards, which advise the Board of County Commissioners, include the Agricultural Building Review Committee, Conflict Committee Pool, Election Commission, Healthy Rivers & Streams, Redstone Historic Preservation Commission, Senior Services Council, Translator Advisory Board and Weed Advisory Board. Applications due Sept. 14. Board descriptions and applications are online at www.aspenpitkin.com/citizenboards.
Applications available for openings on county volunteer boards
Trending in: News
- Friend of injured Aspen climber creates fund to help with hospital bills
- Woman’s death leads to citation of Basalt bartender by state liquor board
- Skye Skinner, executive director of Aspen Community School, leads $13 million renovation
- Illegal hotel stay in Aspen leads to jail term for homeless man
- Roaring Fork Valley-area school districts focus on technology integration