ASPEN -Openings on volunteer citizen boards, which advise the Board of County Commissioners, include the Agricultural Building Review Committee, Conflict Committee Pool, Election Commission, Healthy Rivers & Streams, Redstone Historic Preservation Commission, Senior Services Council, Translator Advisory Board and Weed Advisory Board. Applications due Sept. 14. Board descriptions and applications are online at www.aspenpitkin.com/citizenboards.
Applications available for openings on county volunteer boards
Trending in: News
- Moose dies after hit-and-run in Snowmass
- Forest Service considers demolishing Burnt Mountain cabin
- Monroe Summers remembered fondly by Aspen-area friends
- Aspen officials apologize for traffic jam on opening day of USA Pro Challenge
- State police: Basalt driver in fatal Highway 133 crash likely faces charges