ASPEN -Openings on volunteer citizen boards, which advise the Board of County Commissioners, include the Agricultural Building Review Committee, Conflict Committee Pool, Election Commission, Healthy Rivers & Streams, Redstone Historic Preservation Commission, Senior Services Council, Translator Advisory Board and Weed Advisory Board. Applications due Sept. 14. Board descriptions and applications are online at www.aspenpitkin.com/citizenboards.
- Alleged drunken hospital incident leads to nixed plea deal
- Snowmass reaps 66 inches of snow over last 13 days
- Aspen-area public bus drivers vote to join union
- Bighorn sheep event returns for second, and possibly final, year in Basalt
- Major projects planned on Highway 133 between Carbondale and Redstone