SNOWMASS VILLAGE - Sixteen Snowmass Village Rotary Club members were recognized as Paul Harris Fellows at their Aug. 22 meeting, at which District Governor Carla Vauthrin presented the awards. The Paul Harris Foundation, named for Rotary's founder, was created to eradicate polio throughout the world. Members who donate $1,000 or more to the foundation are eligible for the recognition. The honorees were, from left, Cynthia Berecek, Dick Stumpf, Assistant District Governor P.J. Jaycox, Phil Sirianni, Randy Woods, Allen Adger, District Governor Carla Vauthrin, Robert De Wetter, Markey Butler, Russ Forrest, Bruce Baker, George Hart (in front), Greg Rulon, Jack Kennedy, Steve Sewell, Bob Purvis, Pete Strecker (in back) and Steve Santomo.
- More details emerge about X Games weekend arrests
- Aspen cafe sues landlord over construction, eviction threats
- Mark Hunt’s Base1 proposal continued to February at Aspen City Council
- Shadowrock project reignited in El Jebel after rough road in recession
- Carbondale man faces charges for killing four mule deer