Dear Editor,On behalf of the Snowmass Chapel, I would like to thank the Viceroy Snowmass for its generosity to this community. The Viceroy not only supports local endeavors whenever possible, it is also an outstanding family-friendly hotel! Our Family Fest speakers, Todd Burpo and family, plus the band members of Read You & Me were guests at the Viceroy last weekend. They were blown away by the accommodations and hospitality.Thank you to Beth Ivarsson at Viceroy Snowmass for all the help in setting up the reservation details. You guys are all awesome!
- Aspen Fire Chief: Fort Frog fire on Buttermilk Mountain appears accidental, human-caused
- Aspen Mountain to open for skiing and riding Memorial Day Weekend
- New APD building meets resistance, still passes
- Sports Authority closing; Glenwood Meadows owner hopes for new major sports retail tenant
- ACES project gets discount on building, planning fees