SNOWMASS VILLAGE -The Viceroy Hotel in Snowmass Village announced June 12 that it has filled some executive positions by promoting four of its staff members. David Bodette has been promoted to hotel manager, the second highest position at the resort, and will oversee the food, beverage and culinary staff. Bodette has worked at the Viceroy since November 2010. Previously the assistant financial controller, Cecilia DeLise has been promoted to financial controller. She has also worked at Related WestPac and Aspen Skiing Co. DeLise started at the Viceroy prior to its opening. Will Nolan, who was nominated for Food & Wine's People Best New Chef award, has been appointed executive chef. Nolan joined the culinary staff at the hotel in late 2011. Frank Rog, who works on the culinary staff at the hotel's restaurant Eight K, has been promoted to executive sous chef and will report to Nolan.
Viceroy makes staff changes
Trending in: News
- Friend of injured Aspen climber creates fund to help with hospital bills
- Skye Skinner, executive director of Aspen Community School, leads $13 million renovation
- Illegal hotel stay in Aspen leads to jail term for homeless man
- Roaring Fork Valley-area school districts focus on technology integration
- Woman’s death leads to citation of Basalt bartender by state liquor board