SNOWMASS VILLAGE -The Viceroy Hotel in Snowmass Village announced June 12 that it has filled some executive positions by promoting four of its staff members. David Bodette has been promoted to hotel manager, the second highest position at the resort, and will oversee the food, beverage and culinary staff. Bodette has worked at the Viceroy since November 2010. Previously the assistant financial controller, Cecilia DeLise has been promoted to financial controller. She has also worked at Related WestPac and Aspen Skiing Co. DeLise started at the Viceroy prior to its opening. Will Nolan, who was nominated for Food & Wine's People Best New Chef award, has been appointed executive chef. Nolan joined the culinary staff at the hotel in late 2011. Frank Rog, who works on the culinary staff at the hotel's restaurant Eight K, has been promoted to executive sous chef and will report to Nolan.
- Gold mine eyed near Independence Pass summit, east of Aspen
- Report exposes Snowmass councilman's conduct in jail
- Review: Rodrigo y Gabriela, Chicago and Maceo Parker at the JAS June Experience
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass Café season opens with two nights at Aspen Art Museum
- Colorado Supreme Court rules against private streams