ASPEN - Ann Denver, who was once married to the late John Denver, has sold her Starwood home for $7 million, according to public records.The home was bought by Eugenia and Thomas Carter Jr. of Houston. The sale was recorded Friday in the Pitkin County Clerk & Recorder's Office.Located at 2480 McClain Flats Road, the four-bath, five-bedroom, 4,705-square-foot house was built in 1985. The assessor's office lists its actual value at $8.8 million and its assessed value at $700,670.Ann was the subject of the hit tune "Annie's Song," written and sung by John Denver. John Denver was killed in a plane accident on Oct. 12, 1997, in the Pacific Ocean. He was flying a plane solo near Pacific Grove, Calif.
- More details emerge about X Games weekend arrests
- Aspen cafe sues landlord over construction, eviction threats
- Mark Hunt’s Base1 proposal continued to February at Aspen City Council
- Shadowrock project reignited in El Jebel after rough road in recession
- Carbondale man faces charges for killing four mule deer