Weather

Current Weather
NA
40°F
(4°C)
Humidity: 51%
Wind Speed: Calm at 0 mph from the South East
Barometer: NA in
Dewpoint: 23°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 39°F (23°C)
3 Miles ESE Aspen CO
Last updated on May 25 2016, 4:35 am
Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Wednesday, May 25th
High: 52°F
Low: 29°F
Increasing Clouds. 5% chance of precipitation during the day; 11% chance at night.
Thursday, May 26th
High: 51°F
Low: 30°F
Rain/Snow Likely. 56% chance of precipitation during the day; 7% chance at night.
Friday, May 27th
High: 50°F
Low: 30°F
Chance Rain/Snow. 52% chance of precipitation during the day; 48% chance at night.
Saturday, May 28th
High: 54°F
Low: 32°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. 20% chance of precipitation during the day; 21% chance at night.
Sunday, May 29th
High: 57°F
Low: 33°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. 22% chance of precipitation during the day; 14% chance at night.
Monday, May 30th
High: 58°F
Low: 33°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. 19% chance of precipitation during the day; 15% chance at night.
Tuesday, May 31st
High: 59°F
Low: 0°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. 16% chance of precipitation during the day; 13% chance at night.