The Aspen Times is the oldest and most-trusted print news outlet in Pitkin County, Colorado. The newspaper is a free, 9,000-circulation daily distributed from Aspen to Carbondale.
Some Quick Facts About Our Market Penetration
- 90% of the Roaring Fork Valley reads the paper at least once a week
- 34% of readers say they read the paper “cover-to-cover”
- For every one paper we print, we average over four readers
- From condo complexes to downtown Aspen, we fill over 300 strategically placed boxes every day
Information About Our Market
Aspen and its neighbors in Pitkin County attract visitors to ski and snowboard at the famed ski resorts Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk. In the summer months, locals and visitors golf, hike, bike, paddle, fish and go horseback riding. Dramatic peaks and mountain lakes accentuate this high-altitude playground.
Online Advertising with AspenTimes.com: No other local website has our reach.
Getting your message online has never been easier or more effective.
Take a look at some of our online advertising and sponsorship opportunities:
- Targeted display advertising with Flash, video or standard “Leaderboards” and “Big Boxes”
- Display advertise in our e-edition: over 200,000 pageviews a month
- Display advertise in our weekly winter newsletter–Powderhound
- Sponsor one of our many popular online contests: Best of Aspen, Dog Days of Summer, Ski Shot of the Month, March Madness and many more. Got an idea for your own contest? Talk to a sales consultant and we’ll make it happen!
March Madness and many more. Got an idea for your own contest? Talk to a sales consultant and we’ll make it happen!
Special Sections Advertising
The Aspen Times also publishes gloss and no-gloss magazines, inserts, guides and newsletters that offer the most highly targeted print advertising opportunities available in any resort market. Here’s a list of our titles and distribution numbers:
- In Aspen, Winter and Summer editions, 17,500 per season
- In Snowmass, Winter and Summer editions, 11,500 per season
- EAT, Winter and Summer editions, 17,500 per season
- Art in Aspen, Winter and Summer editions, 11,500 per season
- Food & Wine, 11,500
Contact Us for Advertising and Marketing Information
Director of Business Development
Magazine and Special Projects Director
Looking to Place a Classified Ad?
If you’d like to place a classified ad, please click here.
You may also call 970-668-9937 or swing by our office at 314 E. Hyman Ave, Ste 101 in Aspen between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday — Friday.